Thread: Golden Showers?
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
Oh well... ;-) I doubt I'm neither a pioneer nor all that adventurous... but I do enjoy the fabulous intimacy and passion that sometimes is a part of the more taboo-stuff. Regarding scat, there can be certain health-related issues involved, but aside from that it's such a sweet way to truly BOND ;-)

I believe it's closely connected to my mild submissiveness (I adore strong women with well-oiled whips ;-) but also I find it tremendously erotic to enjoy the VERY personal parts of my lover. And going to the toilet still is one of the most personal things we do.

So getting invited into her bedroom is one thing... but being invited into her bathroom is a sign of her trust and passion ;-)

H
Hank, as usual ..... you are majorly compelling.

I have downloaded some scat videos and joked to girls about them taking dumps in my presence before, but I don't know how serious I am in this area. At times, my interest flares up. But it mostly remains dormant. I don't know, perhaps a video of a cute ladyboy having a poo might do it. :D

It's certainly an esoteric and tenuous enterprise (no pun intended). It can be a hard enough sell to indulge by milder passion for feet at times, but at least that one is generally seen as benign. With scat, you're on very different ground. I reckon there are minds reeling just going through our posts right now. LOL.