Thread: Golden Showers?
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkronkDonkey View Post
WOW!

Scat, the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the HankHaveLock Enterprise, its continuing mission to explore strange new orifices, to seek out new tongue techniques and new tactile experiences, to boldy go where no t-girl lover has gone before.
Oh well... ;-) I doubt I'm neither a pioneer nor all that adventurous... but I do enjoy the fabulous intimacy and passion that sometimes is a part of the more taboo-stuff. Regarding scat, there can be certain health-related issues involved, but aside from that it's such a sweet way to truly BOND ;-)

I believe it's closely connected to my mild submissiveness (I adore strong women with well-oiled whips ;-) but also I find it tremendously erotic to enjoy the VERY personal parts of my lover. And going to the toilet still is one of the most personal things we do.

So getting invited into her bedroom is one thing... but being invited into her bathroom is a sign of her trust and passion ;-)

H