Thread: Divas!
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Rounding out my top three favorite "divas" is none other than Miley Cyrus.

It's "popular" to bash Miley on the Internet (nothing new, the hate goes all the way back to when she was 13 and on Hannah Montana) and yes, her public "image" for a while was very different from the pics I posted. I've never used or endorsed drugs and some of her on-stage behavior was very outrageous. Every generation's music (even Elvis and the Beatles were once considered "scandalous" ) is meant to "shock" be "new" and "edgy." When I was a pre-teen I had a Cannibal Corpse CD that my mom found and threw in the trash. I still listen to "extreme" metal and hard rock. Seems I turned out OK.

As the first to admit I possess zero talent and know nothing about show business, I don't know how much of her "transformation" several years ago was "really who she was" as we've been told, or a very well thought out marketing campaign. Considering the amount of money it takes to promote a new album and support a tour, I suspect it was the latter.

In another post I mentioned that I had friends who met her. It was when her "Wonder World" tour came to Indianapolis in 2009. They said she was super sweet and posed for pictures and signed autographs. I had a chance to go but thought I was "too old" although in my 20's. I will take the word of my friends over anything that comes from TMZ, OK!, or Life & Style any day.

You are aware Miley is known in real life as a very generous and caring person? She is also a big supporter of LGBT rights. I remember her participating in the "NOH8" campaign several years ago. I realize there's always someone who will not like her but If all you know is the "post-Bangerz" or "dead petz" Miley, I hope you'll take another look at her.

(All these pics were taken from late 2010 to July 2012 so she is "over 18." She was born in November 1992.)

Last edited by a9127; 09-21-2019 at 10:12 PM.