View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Today CNN had a "fake ad" that was worth clicking on. It’s a series of photos from the “real” Woodstock that happened back in 1969. I’m sure I would have liked the music and women. Not the drugs or sleeping in the mud… Unfortunately most people my age remember “Woodstock ’99” and watched it on MTV. It’s better to forget that one…

Been thinking about how this would work… Guess I’d have to stand on the bumper.

She must be somebody. You know which one I mean.

This is Grace Slick and her friend Sally Mann. I have seen pictures of them before. Of course I know who Grace is… Hayley’s grandmother! Sally was a photographer and author and was married to Jefferson Airplane’s drummer according to the article. Looked her up. She was born in 1951 so she was 18 here. Only 18??? She’s younger than my mom…

This post IS about women so… I hope she’s “18.” Cute.

Yes! I knew my mom and dad were there. They never told me. Didn’t know General Motors allowed hair like that. Guess my dad was still at Michigan State.

“Future Wife.” I’ve seen this picture before. Even tried looking her up. It’s a Getty image so someone must know. I would not be born until the 80’s so she would be how much older than me?
Attached Thumbnails
Woman-Sleeping-on-Car-at-Woodstock.jpg   Palm-Reading-at-Woodstock.jpg   Sally-Mann-abd-Grace-Slick-at-Woodstock.jpg  

Woman-at-Woodstock.jpg   Woodstock-23944-p25.jpg   Girl-Enjoying-The-Show-On-The-Shoulders-Of-A-Friend-at-Woodstock.jpg