Thread: am I normal?
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcurious View Post
As you could see these TS are all men, who go to great lengths to look like a woman: by shaving their body hair, armpits, even ass-hole - it's not easy ; apply makeup, tweeze eye-brows, style their hair etc., Now add a pair of boobies. No wonder you're getting excited. Now a hard erection on this TS really looks like a much bigger cock than normal. Why? because the TS shaved the hair. This hard erection is the envy and also an attraction for the TS. I know it's weird but it is also very attractive, which is the reason for this forum.

I really have great respect for TS's: It's so painful to go through all that shaving to look good -- especially the black ones; I greatly appreciate them for sharing their naked pics with us.
Pumpkin - if you this shaving is the "painful" part of being trans you need to just stop right now. You don't seem to have even a vague clue about what it is the to be a trans* woman... really like you haven't even tried to understand us.