View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

brian621 will become famous soon enoughbrian621 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC View Post
I'll bet you'll be asking your friend to take you to all the office parties after that-I know I would.
I know she will be asking again. She was well looked after by Pete,s wife. Her boss enjoyed the show and I enjoyed looking at her very errect nipples and bald bottom. Her ten years younger girl friend is pretty nice as well.Alittle flat chested but perfect bottom very tight body. Cathy my friends boss has money so she keeps a house girl. But most of all I enjoyed being totally submissive to a stronger man with a much bigger cock than mine. When he led me to the bedroom for his pleasure the girls got quite a kick out of that.His cock was stiff again and they all knew I was getting my bottom streched. I was nervious and very small and limp.

Sucking cock is so much better with women watching. I used to play with a small femboy with his sister watching naked.He had a very small one but when I fucked him he got really hard and dripped precome. She liked getting her asshole licked so I got to it after I did bro.