View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
I think giving oral is great. It's a tiring task since it takes so long, but is great if you get the job finished.
Even if you master the entire no-teeth thing, I find the post-sex pull out to be so much easier.There's too many ways to screw up a BJ.
Giving a blowjob is actually quite easy and natural. I've never found it to be tiring. It's always been pleasurable and I like to make it last long to give my partner more pleasure. If my jaw starts to ache then I take my partner's cock out of my mouth and spend time kissing and licking the tip as well as all over. After a few minutes I take the cock back in my mouth and start sucking again.

I've never had any problem with my teeth getting in the way (and, yes, I do have all my teeth still).