View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cyba is an unknown quantity at this point

Just. I love your avatar and your comment
Quote:
pumping works
you need to be diligent with it though
If that little fella ain't 'diligently pumping' I don't know who is.

On a serious note. Pumping creates a vacuum which, literally, 'swells the flesh' by drawing blood artificially into the tissues of the penis. I say, 'artificially', because our cocks are tumescent organs made of 'smooth muscle' which normally relaxes when we get turned on, opens up the pipes inside, and allows blood to flow in and fill it up. Pumping's not the same. Guys will see their cocks inflate inside the cylinder, thicken beyond the norm, think - 'That's great!..I want it bigger!', and go on pumping. The old Bum Tickler/Beaver Cleaver will grow, but at the risk of popping capillaries and/or rupturing blood vessels. So beware. If you're discriminate (safe practise, apply consistent but limited pressure) your cock will enlarge for a couple of hours or so and then return to its original size. If you're indiscriminate and pump like crazy (unsafe practise) you risk deforming and damaging your cock and eventually it won't respond to sexual stimuli as it used to, i.e. you could become impotent. Also, over-inflated cocks, when they reduce, can end up smaller than their original size. I'm no expert on this stuff. I don't pump (my Purple Headed Yohgurt Slinger is large enough), but I do recommend, if you're interested, that you read up on it. In any case, the changes, however grand, are not permanent.
There may be experts here who can offer good advice.

Last edited by cyba; 11-28-2008 at 06:49 AM.