View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Postman, I was actually ahead of smc(as of yesterday), but he has done some Mad Posting today to storm ahead.

He is the master of the inane, after all.

And ila has no choice but to relax. His balls are frozen to the ice and he has to wait for the Spring thaw!
Hey, guys, thanks for pointing me in the direction of looking at post numbers ... NOT! I had no idea I was in shadows' territory, nor do I care.

But as long as I'm being accused of doing "Mad Posting" of "inane" comment, I feel I must defend myself. I am writing an epic story in the Freebies thread, posting pictures, and celebrating every succulent cock I see with a note about how much I want to suck it. I ask you, does that fit the definition of "inane"?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/inane

Of course, I can stop posting pictures (which I'm sure neither of you EVER look at), or anything else I post, and switch to emulating shadows' types of posts. Just let me know. I'll be up for a while.