View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liza S. View Post
Hi all
Here's "concubine" continue, the third scene.

P.S. If you find errors or uncorrect expressions in the text please let me know. I can't trust to my English, so I'm sure you will find. But I hope the story deserves to be readable, that's why I apply for your help.

There's a good question by e-mail about prequel (introduction) to the story, in other words, how the boy has been turned into desirable and naughty girl.
I thought about prequel but I still don't have any clear conception for it, or I have too much different conceptions of the story line...

I wouldn't like to make it in standard template like a plenty of such stories done...
Hi Liza,
Thanks for another great scene.
As for correcting your English, it's not necessary. We understand what's being said, and your "accent" just adds another dimension to make this creation unique to you.

Maybe the prequel will reveal itself to you as time goes on. Meanwhile, keep doing what you're doing.
Thanks!!