View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jennangelina can only hope to improve
Default so luv dat FOMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liza S. View Post
Hi all
Here's "concubine" continue, the third scene.

I'm very pleased to follow my heroes through the game. They don't stop surprising and enjoy me and I feel that my dream (to draw my fetish fantasies) is realising.

P.S. If you find errors or uncorrect expressions in the text please let me know. I can't trust to my English, so I'm sure you will find. But I hope the story deserves to be readable, that's why I apply for your help.

P.P.S. I love silence and peace, but silence and vacuum in the thread confuse me.

There's a good question by e-mail about prequel (introduction) to the story, in other words, how the boy has been turned into desirable and naughty girl.

I thought about prequel but I still don't have any clear conception for it, or I have too much different conceptions of the story line...

So if it is interesting for you to tell your opinion about the transformation story, you're welcome. I suppose it will help me to clear up the story and combining your ideas and fantasies with mine and find an interesting conception.
I wouldn't like to make it in standard template like a plenty of such stories done...

P.P.P.S. Dudes from Ambient Design made a miracle, their new ArtRage version it's awesome. I offloaded a demo of ArtRage3 and lost my mind of realistic pencil, that's why the drawing style has been changed in the middle of the scene).
you art is so awesum L so nasty sissy fun time luv to enjoy just like this

XOXO Jennangelina