Thread: Beautiful Faces
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice
Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Thankyou for your contributions, LBA. It's so nice to see pictures of these beautiful ladies that show only their gorgeous faces. I must make special mention of Joi. She is stunning.

My best wishes also to Jannie. I'm glad that she was able to get what she desired.
Thanks Ila, its always nice to hear from you mods (good or bad lol). I personally think Akim's intentions were to show only these ladies gorgeous faces, but boys will be boys and its inevitable that the pics become sexier and more revealing. Guess its in our hormones I mentioned Jannie because I know many Thai ladyboys that go for the 'chop', do so without any counselling as most western tgirls enjoy. The suicide rate for post op ladyboys in Thailand is alarming. Hence my wishes for Jannie, that I have incidentally never heard of or seen since. She was an icon of the notorious Nana Plaza ...and sadly vanished from the scene. I just hope a dedicated admirer/lover, swept her off her feet, and she's living like the princess she deserves to be...Bless her