View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

As hot as I think styles were for women in the 60's and 70's unfortunately I cannot say the same about men's clothing. I was seriously trying to decide which (if any) of the outfits pictured I would feel comfortable wearing.

I would be intrested in hearing from other guys (especially those who were around back then) about what they actually wore. Or would wear if this look came back.

My dad for example did infact own several "lesiure suits," wide ties, double knit pants, and even white shoes which he wore to work at General Motors. I am a "bigger" guy and think some of the clothing pictured would look hilarious on me. And at 6'4" I don't know what I would do with "platform" shoes. They remind me of "Kiss."

As a teenager and into my early 20's I wore "Tommy Hilfiger" stuff all the time. Also Ralph Lauren "Polo" shirts and khakis. It might as well have been a uniform... Of course that was the late 90's-2000's. They probably look silly today...

I tend to dress fairly conservatively nowadays and have been told by many that I always dress well or "look good."

(Of course I am planning to wear that green "leisure suit" on my date with Dove Cameron. I'm sure she will not be able to resist. )

Last edited by a9127; 09-21-2019 at 10:08 PM.