View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess shawn View Post
(Time out for a moment, ila. As I said, I'm more of a sub so I actually don't have a lot of ideas for painful punishment. Unless we want to do something really dangerous, like electrocution or branding, I need Jamie's suggestions for what kinds of punishment she likes so that I won't cross the line.

Btw Jamie, if I post in brackets like this, it means I'm talking out of character. If you want surprises, don't specify the exact punishment. Just give us a general idea of what else we can do to you.)
OK So I will post in brackets too. ( Nothing dangerous or permanent for sure. I will save that for real life if I ever find that special someone for ever. I don't want to mark my body up with tats of Ex's names. Real branding would have to be really tiny. But no. Ball gags, ropes, and so on. Spanking and whips that don't cause scaring so no caning. No blood either. No bruises but making my ass cheeks and face blush a little slightly is ok. But being tied up is humiliating, having someone in my mouth and ass at the same time is humiliating, making me gag is humiliating. Spanking is humiliating. Making me swallow is humiliating but saying all the right words. So no nothing dangerous or permanent.) OK so back in character.

I just want ila and princess to make me feel like their toy.