View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I ram my cock hard and fast into Jamie. She may have had a lot of cocks already this evening, but she’s incredibly tight. I may have to keep her around after tonight just so I can have the pleasure of fucking her cute, tight, little ass every night. In just a few minutes I feel an orgasm building in me. I drive my cock deep into my slave and my first spurt jets into her. I spurt once more and then I get a brilliant idea. I quickly pull my cock out of Jamie’s warm, tight hole and spurt onto her ass cheeks and back.

I am rubbing my cock along her butt cheeks, quickly working up another hard-on when I hear the doorbell ring. It must be Red already. I silently curse myself for not telling Red to just walk in the house.

I get off Jamie and head to the door. Red is there with Sonia. She’s holding onto him and looking at him adoringly. Red hands me a bag. I open it to see that everything Princess and I requested is inside. Meanwhile Red is standing awkwardly in the doorway. I can see that he wants to leave right away, but at the same time he’s still conscious that he had played a submissive role this evening.

I don’t want to spoil any plans he has so I tell him that he and Sonia can either stay or leave. Relief floods through Red. He thanks me and then quickly disappears with Sonia. I head back to the bedroom sorting through the bag of goodies.

When I walk in Princess Shawn is just finished with Jamie. “We have everything we requested,” I say as I look at Shawn and then Jamie. “Our slave needs this,” I continue as I pull out the cat. “I can see she’s desperate to feel the tips bite her bum. First, though, I need to cage her.”

I pull out the chastity cage and move it around in my hands. Red has done well. The cage is barely more than an inch long and not much bigger around than my thumb. “Loosen a couple of our slut’s restraints, Princess, and then help me cage her itty, bitty clitty.”