View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

It's impossible for me to pick my top five favorite models of all time but I've found these ladies EXTREMELY attractive:

1) Gia Darling- discovering her opened a whole new world for me. She provoked instant arousal the first time I saw her!

2)Sierra Ferraro- this picture used to be in the preview section of Bob's Tgirls site. After viewing it I knew I had to see more of this exquisite creature. So sexy.....

3) Najila- Six foot two, blonde, and blue is how Bob's site describes this magnificent amazon. I find Najila's photo sets incredible.

4) Johanna- She is one of the greatest performers of all time in my opinion. What a spectacular lady!

5) Sexxy Jade- An incredible model with a confident style all her own. Sexxy indeed!

I could list several more tgirls I think are beautiful but these were the five that came to mind.
Attached Thumbnails
gia_darling3001.jpg   sierra207.jpg   najila323.jpg  

johannaB1088.jpg   ssj0004.jpg