Thread: To shy..
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Shy One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegirl View Post
Yes, the 2nd one was me too, thanks for your compliments, I am grateful to all your kind words and good advices, its a rough world out there and its always enlighteening to take part of other persons experiences and thoughts about this important issue.
I am really convinced there is good people out there and some of them could be my solemate.
Many guys are very sexoriented but I suspect not so few of you want love too but you "hide" your need for love in a sexual hunt, typical male behavior.
But as young ts girl I have a good position cuz its a huge lack of ts women in general and young g-feminine looking ts girls in particulare, I am only 19 years old so I am not in a hurry, I will take my time.
It seems to me that many go to Asia and South America to find ts women, maybe cuz its more common there, but what do u think about westeuropean looking ts women?
And hello to you again, sweetness,

I find many, many Western Euro t-girls to be extremely attractive, of which you are one.

The thought process is: female-oriented thinking is emotion first, physical second, while male-oriented thinking is physical first, emotional second. Physical can be looks only, or sexual gratification only, or both. Hope that gives you some idea of what is down the road.

With a soft moving touch on the back of your left hand,

TAL