Thread: To shy..
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Tasty Lime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegirl View Post
Hi,

I am a ts girl who really wants to meet a man who can give mw honest love, I have no experiences of relationships at all, and are afraid to have dates with men who only see me as a sexual fetish, to read about other ts-girls experiences makes me scared.
As a ts-girl you must be careful when u meeting men, cuz there is always a possibility of violence of when u tell them the truth about yourself.
I have the luck to look like g-girl so no one can see that I am a ts girl and many guys are hinting on me but I am both shy and scared what their reacition would be if they know the truth about me.
Many guys here at the forum just seems to meet a "shemale" who could give them a exotic sexual experience, I am not intressted in such a thing, I am searching for honest love..are I naiv?
Hello again,

I've seen 3 avatars from you, of which the first one you said was you. It shows you as very femininely soft and desirable. Your 2nd one showed your cute face, that was you, right?

Do you have t-girlfriends to have girl talk with? Is a real and honest relationship possible? YES. It is easy to find? NO.

I would not recommend straight guys who don't know what's in YOUR panties. The key words are: don't know. Even with a half-hour conversation only, leading up to I'm a t-girl, is not the best idea. However, here in the states it may be different than in Europe. Hope I helped you.

A long soft lip lock,

TAL