View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

raiedefesse is on a distinguished road
Default Yeah...

I think "bisexuality" as a word is a misnomer. I think I'm pansexual too, but not in the same way. I really think of my sexuality as a work in progress...it changes from day to day, as do my desires. I fluctuate. I've been called a bit of a chameleon and I guess that's true.

I like women of all "types"...the most important thing being that they have a good mind and are interesting personally. I've always been very impatient with the general male "impress your buddies" standard...you know, going after the woman you think will impress your male friends. I've dated blondes, brunettes, big girls, skinny girls, short girls, transgendered girls, tall girls, girls other people consider "beautiful" and girls that they don't but there's always been a common thread between the girls that only I can see.

Regarding men, I feel a little guilty that I haven't been able to fall in love with a man. I feel shallow, overly focused on the physical regarding men. Maybe I don't trust men. I don't know. It's mostly sex with men. Most of my close trusting friendships as well as sexual friendships are with women. I thought I met a man last year that I could get to that territory with. I really wanted to do so. I haven't accepted yet that I can't be in love with another man. I firmly believe that I'm a work in progress. I don't know who is going to cross my path, I don't know how I'm going to change in the future. I guess that's what makes life interesting.