View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011
ThirdEyeGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty Scott View Post
I am afraid there is no all encompassing answer to this one ....

For a start there are different stages of being TG, and of course different people have different sex drives irrespective of gender.

Some TG's may appear more sexually driven in comparison to a genetic girl because they still have all those male hormones driving them on.

Those who go onto transition may well lose that, if indeed they were so driven in the first place.

I know many TG's who just are not interested in sex .... many are, and remain sexually attracted to women .... and just like many men .... TG's are often looking for a relationship and not just sex.

It sometimes works the other way around .... some TG's may not be interested in sex until they transition ... they may feel at odds with their bodies and as such sex may not feel right.

How TG's are portrayed on the internet is more often than not as a sexual fetish ..... Shemales/Ladyboys/transvestites ..... which means they are perceived by guys as a sexual image ....

Of course women are seen this way too .... However, men relate to women from a very early stage as they are in contact with them and surrounded by them from Birth. TG's are not so commonplace .... and often first contact with them is via the internet and as part of a sexual attraction.

I have a paysite ..... so it would be hypocritical of me to condemn that .....

However, it is not to say that men and women to be fair .... who first see TG's as a sexual entity can't, through forums such as these, learn that they are people and start to see them as such .... so it's not all negative.

Also for TG's, as they have been male by default they know what men may like ..... and may seem less inhibited as such.

Or in other words ..... yes, no and maybe .... it depends entirely on the person .... just as it does for men and women.

Kirsty
xxx xxx
REALLY! Couldn't have said it better myself.
Good on ya Kristy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post

We have been down this road before, quite recently, and I would advise members to be careful bout writing things like this. Helios, do you really want to let stand this statement, which implies that all shemales are prostitutes? I wonder what some of our tgurl members would have to say about that. Actually, I don't wonder.

I, for one, find it insulting.
I find it offensive. I myself have never provided sex for money. And only tried cam whoring once (didn't like it).

I just wish that more people who become attracted to trans people do more research about the full trans spectrum. Instead of going by what they find from sex sites.

Miranda