View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Post Moo, through the years...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paladin68 View Post
Moo is gorgeous, Drop Dead Gorgeous. she's been in my top 5 forever, and now that she is post op, she's #1.
She use to be able to shoot quite the load when pre-op, but her biggest attraction is her face, followed by her ass, legs and feet to me.
Cool post, Paladin... It inspired me something that i'd like to share with all her fans...

1: So young, yet she already has this "I know what I want" look in her eyes!
2: A bit older, a few surgeries later, still not too experienced but she pulls off the "sexy schoolgirl" look better than most...
3: Now with faith in herself and looking her best, she quickly becomes a "dreamgirl" par excellence
4: And when you're so "in demand", why not risk something different? (She did a set with hair even shorter than this, but i find she looks rather boyish in it).
5: One forum member commented ?she must work out a lot?. Well, first time i saw this pic i thought she was auditioning for a shoot in fitness magazine!
6: This one's so cute. She vaguely reminds me of Jessica Alba in it...
7: That's what happens when the make-up person is given "complete artistic freedom"... You end up barely able to recognize the model!! (Not an inch less sexy, however)
8: If i get rich and unveil my own line of lingerie underwear, not only will Moo become my number-one model but i'll name the collection "Moo's Evening Surprise"... Sounds great for a gift, and i think she'd be flattered!!
9: The catwalk's ready for her, and she seems confident that the best is yet to come... Good luck, dear Moo!
Attached Thumbnails
young Moo-0002.jpg   ladyboyMoo053.jpg   ladyboyMoo074.jpg  

shorthairedMoo.jpg   ladyboyMoo029.jpg   ladyboyMoo030.jpg  

ladyboyMoo082.jpg   ladyboyMoo070.jpg   ladyboyMoo090.jpg