View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedhoustonbiguy View Post
Jamie,

It's not only the LGBT community that is that way, it is every place and every group of every kind today - hell, even the churches are bashing each other ! Today, it's either you believe and say what I believe or I'm going to throw a fit and call you names. Keep on being you it is refreshing and appreciated.
Yeah I know. It does still suck though. Is this how the human race has evolved? Seriously if someone voted Hillary I don't hate them. I don't hate anyone for their views and love to talk about differing views and everything else under the sun and moon. I love talking religion also. I don't get mad but maybe I am a glutton for punishment though. Every now and then though you meet that one person that can talk sensibly and with due respect and then I learn something and I hope they do too. I probably won't change my views but they may evolve though.

I love this sight in particular because I am a trans woman. I came to terms with that a long time ago. Generally I am happy and secure most of the time. I know who and what I am and will never make apologies because I should not have too. Sometimes it sux being trans but sometimes life sux in general for both men and women, trans or cis, gay or lesbian and so on. I have been on quite a few trans support sights but all of my support seemed to have went away when people find out that I like shooting and going to the range. That even though I am a Log Cabin Republican I still have an R for politics.

I just really can't understand the hate though. I have never been one to march in step. Maybe it is just me. I don't need a president to make my life better because it is pretty good right now. But I do however want one that will keep me safe from those that want to throw me off of a building, hang me from a crane or shoot up a club in which I am a patron of.

If I offended anyone I am truly sorry. I sometimes can't not offend because I am very rarely offended at anything.

Yes I was drinking a little too much Merlot yesterday and was told to leave a support sight because I did not agree with an agenda and was triggering certain people. I guess I don't need support anymore or have nothing to add or help someone that is where I used to be.

It is truly sad when others think I should be a certain way, think a certain way and march lock step with them or I am not one of them anymore.

The Election of 2016 was truly a wake up call. "Do unto others as you want others to do unto you." I don't remember any foot notes being involved in that saying though.

And thanx. I will always speak my mind and if I am hated for it then so be it.