View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Pahanello is on a distinguished road
Wink Comics "O Santa"

Getting to the end of my run this Christmas Eve, I was getting quite tired. I wiggled my way into this chimney that I thought was too tight, but then tumbled my sorry ass to the bottom. When I shook the cobwebs loose, I spotted this gorgeous blonde lying on the couch. Obviously she was trying to sneak a peek at Santa, but I came too late. Well, there was no use in wasting this opportunity when I can come right now, right? So I slid my dick out and passed it between her lips. But when she woke up, she was pissed! I tried to run out, but I was too tired, and had one too many cookies. She caught up with me, grabbed me by the hips, and with one thrust I felt something throbbing deep inside of me. What the fuck was that? Oh shit, this beautiful big-titted babe has a cock! I fought it for a minute, but then it felt so good, and Mrs. Claus never fucked me like that. She filled my ass with her dick, and then made me suck her off before I got to pound her pudding as well. We both came together, and I was rejuvenated for the rest of the night. I hope I gave her what she really wanted for Christmas! Ho ho ho!
Attached Thumbnails
й007.jpg   й009.jpg   й011.jpg  

Last edited by dauls; 01-01-2014 at 10:19 PM. Reason: ... reduce number of attatchments in line with Rule #6: "The 3-pic Rule"