View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailove View Post
Hope you found her out in that field. Meghan is one of my all time favorite girls. I was going through my files today, I came across someone else's pics I've always enjoyed,Greta,aka Saskia Braun, Saskya,Saskaya. She didn't do a lot of photo shoots, that can be found easily, but her list of vids are impressive, and also hard to find. Greta wherever you are, peace be with you.
Glad you like her. Me too. Meghan has lived in Indiana and attended Indiana University in Bloomington. She founded "Stopping the Hate," which I am a supporter of, in the mid to late 2000's. She is a supporter of rights for all and very outspoken on social issues.

Too bad our paths didn't cross. IU is where I got my Doctorate. Lived in Teter for a while. Did my undergrad work at another "Big-10" school (farther to the North) and played football. Have been a "visitor" to Memorial Stadium.

Don't know if she still lives here but I'm sure she knows where Zionsville is...

Last edited by a9127; 11-06-2018 at 05:29 PM.