Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Slayer - God Send Death

Hayley maybe more than any other artist represents my gentle “better” side. So do many of my other favorite artists. Quite a few of them are posted in the “Divas” thread. This song however represents my “other” darker side...

Used to listen to this a lot before football games in college. Each player had his own way of preparing. Rap and Metal were very popular and still are. Many of my students who play for our universities’ team do the same thing! We talk about this stuff all the time. Sometimes I workout and lift with them. Would love to get out there again but I don’t know if a “thirtysomething” linebacker would help much. Besides I’ve used up all my eligibility and been to training camps so there would probably be some kind of NCAA violation if I did actually play. Anyway, back in the day, I would sit quietly in front of my locker listening to this album through headphones until it was time to take the field. Almost better than ‘roids.

True fact: “God Hates Us All” was released on September 11, 2001.

Best YouTube Comments:

“So much hate in this record...I love it!”

“Darkest Slayer song.”

“It blows my mind that Tom is a Catholic Christian and yet he's willing to sing about god like that.” (Me: So am I. This is one perspective. You don’t have to agree with it. I don’t necessarily agree with it. It’s just a fucking awesome song. Still wouldn’t play it for the nuns in my old Catholic grade school in Detroit. )

“Brutal as fuck!!!”

Last edited by a9127; 08-27-2018 at 05:01 PM.