Thread: Self Suck
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

selfacialendangerment is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesw9 View Post
At last I find something of what I'm looking for.
I surfed and found a review of
Joey Silvera's Rogue Adventures #9:
The Big-Ass She-Male Adventure
Suzanna Holmes
The Mars review says:-
SH "gives a few licks to hir (sic) tip just to show s/he can."
This is my holy grail.
Are there any other dvds I should look out for with T-girls self licking or sucking?
Are there websites that devote themselves to reviews/discussion of T-girl dvds?
cheers,
Steve London SW9

Yeah dude I saw that movie. Theres another solo one where she gives her knob a bit of a lick and tongue tickle.

For me shes the ultimate T Girl, not that hot in the face but her cock is so fantastic it makes up for it. She fucks the girls with such power and passion.

Its great, theres a vid where she slams this girl and then the girl hops off and sucks her to cum, you dont see the shots but its a massive load the girl cant keep it in her mouth it dribbles out, then Suzanna goes in and french kisses her. Its great (hehe I fantasise that Suz goes down and sucks the cum out of her cock :P)

Thers another video where shes getting fucked and then she has the two guys blow on her face, she cums just as the 2nd guys about to finish painting her face and she just like i shit you not. not even bends over like just leans a bit and her cocks pointed right at her face and she sprays her tongue and lips and face.

Fuck me I exploded when I was jerking to that, the only time i've just gone oh yeah nice WOAAAAH /sperm

hehe try and find the world according to joanna holmes