Thread: Precum pictures
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

electriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to allelectriclady is a name known to all
Default I love to see all that pent up precum oozing out

Foreplay is my most favourite part of lovemaking. I love to cock tease a penis, and have my lover do the same to my pussy & clit (and other intimate parts) and build up all the erotic feelings, wave after wave, perhaps on and off through a day and a night, or even longer. My favourite part of foreplay is all the arousal feelings, the anticipation, and the lovely juices. I so would love to mingle these girls' precum with my pussy juices and savour the taste, feel the tactile sensations with my tongue and let her rub her slippery cock honey over other parts of my smooth nubile body. I particulary enjoy the closeness of giving love and being loved. Rising and falling with the swell, like an ocean. How about you?
Attached Thumbnails
prec taste05.jpg   prec shemale-in-slutty-dress-pic-13.jpg   prec toy asian-tranny-has-a-big-cock-pic-01 up.jpg