Thread: New Blog
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw9725 View Post
Re: His "Advice"

I can’t believe he would have said something like that (well unfortunately maybe I can…) essentially “blaming the victim.” Very sad…

Thanks for sharing your blog, Bionca. I'm sorry you've had to put up with so much crap--you seem like a really cool person!
He's by no means the only one to offer that sagely wisdom. Pretty much it goes like this:

TG gets beaten/murdered
Murder is reported
Report gets discussion about how TGs should stop tricking men
Discussion eventually becomes "I feel sorry for the guy who was tricked" (with some disclaimer as to all violence is bad, but...)

Google Angie Zapata for a recent high-profile case where this stuff initially played out.

Leticia Green from Syracuse also. There was no sex involved - she and her brother were in a car talking to a friend. STILL the Internet sages HAD to assume she "tricked her a man" and "while violence is bad..."

It's particularly crappy that this happens from Trans women. The first person I read to blame Angie was some post-op chick offering advice to all those unfortunate girls with cocks.