Thread: Am I bisexual?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_J View Post
Personally, I've no problem with you asking as many questions - and opening as many threads - as you like. Just don't be surprised if somebody drops by to point out there's already a 15-page thread where the fat has been chewed at length on the same subject - or one of our ever-smiling mods decides to merge the whole lot together anyway.
I agree totally with Natalie and SMC - so dig in to the old threads. They cover this tenthousandfold...

But to clear the air: No, you're most likely not bisexual. You're "trans-oriented". That's a sexual orientation in its own right. And, as I have argued numerous times before, even her penis (if she still has it) becomes an attribute of her femininity. So please, follow the good advice and research the matter by reading what has already been written.

Peace

Hank