Thread: Am I bisexual?
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Question labels... what for?

Hi Tim... hope you're still with us! As other members have mentioned, there's been lots of research/study about bisexuality and at least 2 of 'em have pointed out that it was easier for women to acknowledge (and live with) being sexually attracted to both genders. Apparently, guys feel bothered when they discover they have such an attraction and won't tell a soul about it, especially not their wife or gf... Therefore i believe that, at least for some guys, forums of discussion (like this one) can turn out to be a helpful place; hearing from people who may be going through things similar to their own situation; chattin' about human feelings which may be difficult to express without the use of familiar words...

Our friend Tim, among many other OPs, was only seeking advice - oh and perhaps a little warmth - when he opened this thread. I wonder if we could just use some labels as a sort of "vehicle" to make the connection with new members easier?? Sometimes i can feel the confusion while reading their posts... I see an often-inadequate choice of words that betrays their haste to understand what's happening to them; i suppose it can be pretty unsettling when one's sexual desires begin to drift into uncharted territory, especially if one feels uncomfortable just fantasizing about it

Sure if i were this other type of guy, you know, replete with self-confidence and in absolute control of his sex life, i might be tempted to tell you to ?do a search? or to ?fuck the damn labels?, but i won't... Why? Simply because i've also been through times of deep confusion a decade ago and when i tried to seek for help, nobody "had time to spend" with someone they saw as a sort of deranged, borderline pederastic boy-lover So even if we're not in the same situation Tim, i'll try to offer a reply to your first post: You may fall into the ?latent bisexual? category; what this means is an attraction to male genitalia was like "hidden" in your mind and this recent sight of gorgeous women with throbbing penises acted as a type of vector which "awoke" said attraction in a very unexpected way, as you were totally unaware you had this, in a "dormant state", deep inside you...

Conclusion: look Tim, if the idea that you are perhaps bisexual kinda puts you off, simply think of it like you're going through an unforeseen-but-very-pleasant initiation that will last as long as all these gorgeous transwomen out there will turn you on
______
Dennis.

Last edited by dauls; 01-29-2013 at 09:13 PM.