View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Thank you, I've been saying that for ages. To all you girls, trans and genetic females, anyone....be it a dude or a chick, is going to have a sexual attraction to you if you caught their eyes....and it's the same for all types of folks you have caught the eyes of......be it preps, nerds, goths, emos, skaters, ghetto, rednecks, etc. You want it to stop, then be prepared to spend the rest of your life living in a full body, burlap sack so no one can look at you, or take a bath in battery acid, though I would not recommend that last one. And being suspicious towards anyone interested in you, well, be prepared to become that crazy old lady that sits on her porch in a rocking chair, with, perhaps, a few pets to keep you company....if you're lucky, or wither away in an old age home.

The choice is yours.
Yep spot on.
The other trans site I post on is tvchix.com, a uk based site.
In those forums, there is a huge level of, at best antipathy shown towards male admirers. And more usually, suspicion.
And this carries on in trans social night clubs past and present: Teds, BNO, Transmission, Wayout. Men are ignored and shunned. And those men who make an effort are looked on as perverts. Sure a lot of the men don't help, as they seem both socially inept and sex fixated. But to a degree, that's a reflection of greater society. Yet those men who come across as balanced and normal get the same cold-shoulder. Which is weird. I've a friend who I've known for 8 or 9 years. He's sexually attracted to crossdressers and post-op ts women. He exclusively dates the latter. - As in long (years) relationships. His choice of partner is thrown at him as a fetish, by a few (long term single) post-op ts women! His relationships are just like any other normal relationship. It's not him who has the problem.

"I will only date a person if they are neutral / turned off by my physical-self" I've heard trans women say that. Weird? - Fuckin' loopy trans-shit more like.