Thread: I give up
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Cool With Everything But

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Well, I have given up on giving up. A guy I briefly dated this summer (who dumpped me because he started to like me too much *boggle*) asked me out a few weeks ago. We have been dating VERY casually - intentionally not seriously and it has been fun. I have no illusions that we will progress to anything serious, we just don't have that much in common.

One good thing about him... he always shows up when we have a date, and calls if he's late. I'm always amazed at how often we get stood up. He also took me to meet some of his friends.
BIONCA,

Use a casual approach to find out what the road block was/is, because you have nothing to lose by doing so. Ergo, it's not friends. Gently, mention family members and co-workers he has w/o being direct, while watching his facial reactions to their mention to gather clues. As you probably know, he is cool w/ you, as are his friends. Somebody (1 or more) isn't. Or he doesn't want more than just fun.

Trying to help,

TAL