View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough
Default fiction fantasy 3

After a few months passed , due to the hormones fed to me by the masters and due to their fondling of my male nipples... ( many a times I too fondled my nipple area as I wanted the boobs that looked so nice on my masters..... can say I was jealous of those) and now I had breasts greater than a man, although it was small it could no more be hidden under clothes (which of course I wasn't allowed to wear in the castle). My skin was turning smoother.
As a result of these transformations, my masters thought of a new game for me. They would immerse my uncut dick into a bucket of ice till such time my dick didn't contract to its minimum possible size, which roughly was around 1.5". I was now given my first piece of clothing now it was a silk thong panty having a pouch in which they inserted a pad soaked in cold water. From over the panties it appeared that I no longer had my dick.
In between these periods , I had to go through some other sorts of torture....

Most torturous of all was the period when they used to pull my hair out through waxing. They used to repeatedly wax me every month until recently when I have observed that hair has no longer grows on any other part of my mody other than my head and a small V sign which now remains hidden below the silk thong panties.
They used to tie my hands and feet to the four posts of a bed and tied a rope tightly around my contracted dick.. they would whip my dickhead softly and fondle with my small girlish breasts that can be seen on 12 year old girls.
They got my nipples pierced and put rings in them. They would put a chain around my nipples, and tug at it every now and then, which was painful but arousing.
I was also made to wear jewelleries like a chain around my waist, the chain around my neck still exists but has replaced by a chain of shorter length with a dog collar. At first I was made to wear these by force, but now I relish looking at myself in the mirror wearing those exquisite jewels.
During this period several tattoos were also done on various parts of my body...
- A red rose on my right shoulder
- A creeper just above the area where my hips part
- A star surrounding my belly void
- A snake on my erect dick which contracts and expands as my dick does
- A globe on the upper right thigh just below pelvic area
- A dove perches on my left shoulder on some creepers with leaves which joins the one above my hips through my back.
Various guests came into the castle who were friends of my masters and it became my duty to please all of them. I personally took it as an honour and did everything that these guests asked for . some nasty ones even made me suck their shit holes... yuck...
At times I remember taking twelve cocks one after another as my ass hole was humiliated.