Thread: Sucking Cock
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Harl3y Qu1nn is on a distinguished road

My girlfriend has a friend she introduced me to who is a shemale, I thought I would be able to spot a shemale easily with the size of hands and feet or any one of other 'tells' but we went out one night and the only thing that gave her away was her voice but even then it was only when I said to my gf about her voice was it she told me she was transgender.

A couple of weeks later we went out again and she 'came out' to me and I complimented her on how fabulous she looked but later on that evening when we were drinking back at our house and discussing her gender she said that no matter who they are, if she shows her cock to a guy they want to suck it even if they have never dreamed of it.
Well my gf is always up for a challenge so she asked if she would show her cock to me, I said 'fine' (not telling her I fancy shemales anyway) and sure enough I did want to suck it and I blushed. My girlfriend said I should try it and see what it's like, anyway, long story short, I did suck it, several times because my gf saw it make me horny and the shemale came in my mouth on the 4th time (which made my gf laugh at the time but was jealous later because it was someone else who I had pleasured).
Ever since I have looked and looked and looked for video's on the net where a shemale cums though oral, not wanking into mouths but actually getting a blowjob or giving one and they cum in their mouths but so far I have only found a disappointing 2