Thread: Sucking Cock
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

triplej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default missed opportunity

I was with a sort of feminine boy this last summer. It began innocently enough, some necking stroking each other with our hands down our pants. His dick was so much bigger than mine. I wound up jerking him off while partially fisting his tight ass. I milked his prostate something fierce, precum everywhere. He begged me to put my mouth around it. I was too frightened. I had never sucked another man off before. I could tell that I knew my way around a cock. I could make him squirm with just some spit and some well placed fingers. I still wish I had taken that cock in my mouth though. I don't consider myself a bottom but the thought of inflicting the kind of pleasure I know, that I can relate to, of having my cock in a warm wet mouth turns me on so much. I wanted to taste his precum, feel the pulse of his bulging member on my tongue and feel the cum fill my mouth. But I chickened out. Oh well. Hopefully there will be other encounters. I've considered craigslist listings. But I want a really feminine guy. Big, hairy, manly men turn me off so quick. And like I said I don't consider myself a bottom so just sucking random cock isn't my thing. I want to feel a real connection if that sounds weird. Any feed back would be appreciated.