Thread: Sucking Cock
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

nicksadedin is on a distinguished road
Default My day with Lilly

I first met Lilly at obsessions bar in Nana Plaza (Bangkok) When I met her she had dirty blonde hair just past her shoulders, a few tattos but also a fantastic set of tits probably C or D cup and as I found out later a medium size cock, first night I met her I didn't have enough baht to pay her but she still took me to a short time room and pulled my cock out and sucked it for a few minutes, then I came back the next day with my bank card, I paid the correct amount then we went back to this short time room, this time we both got undressed got on the bed and we kissed and sucked and licked each other all over - then she told me she was cumming so I licked her cockhead as she pulled herself then as she came I wrapped my lips around her cock and absolutely loved the feeling of her shooting in my mouth, after she had finished we kissed and then it was my turn to cum so I pulled my cock then as I was cumming she put my cock in her mouth and let me finish in her - we then went out for something to eat and shopping then returned back to Obsessions bar then after a couple of beers and flirting with a few other ladyboys Lilly and I and another returned to a different room - this time both ladyboys and myself got undressed and we took turns kissing cuddling and sucking till the other one (I can't remember her name) told me she was going to cum -she was lying on her back so I put my head on her stomach so could watch as she pulled herself off - after watching the first thick creamy load (Lilly was more of a shooter where the other ladyboy had a more thick creamy load) shoot I sucked the rest of her load in my mouth after I licked the remaning cum off her belly then licked and cleaned her cock with my tongue then I returned my attention to Lilly, once again playing kissing licking and sucking till she stood at the end of the bed and jerked her cock - I was lying with my head looking up as she pulled herself so I was able to reach up and licked her balls then she started to cum - I let the first shot go over my face (some was on the bed) so once again I raised my head and sucked the rest of her load into my mouth - then I lay on my back and jerked off as she sucked my nipples and kissed me till I was about to cum then she put my cock in her mouth and sucked me as I came for the second time that day - after that we went back out had a couple more drinks until it was time for me to head back to my hotel - Lilly could have said goodbye then but she came with me all the way back to my hotel room - I have 2 regrets about what was the greatest sexual day of my life 1. I couldn't bring her back to my room as my wife was there waiting for me and 2. I didn't get her contact details eg phone number or email address but for sure next time I'm in Bangkok I'm heading straight back to Lilly and her cock & cum