Thread: Pretty Boys
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tailia will become famous soon enough
Default The Piano Boy is Soooo Cute!

He has tented my skirt and soaked my panties. Such possibilities! It is very hard to find pics of boys just at the tipping point. Ones who obviously enjoy femininity and are crying out for some guidance to reach their potential.

Just LOOK at her (she will be a her shortly if helped along ...) she has ALL the right signs. Her own hair cut into a just beyond androgynous style. A smooth soft face without a hint of male hair. I would bet my favorite lipstick she shaves her underarms too. Gothy eyes but pink gloss on her lips ... hmmm. He has shaped those brows just a little too hasn't (s)he? Hairless arms, back, and chest too I expect. Yes, this little one has not far to go.

My prescription is for us to mix lipstick and let her enjoy the feel of my warm breasts, the smell of my perfume, and the feel of my tongue deep inside her mouth. That should soften her just enough to guide her glossed up lips under my skirt to accept my waiting member and have her slowly drain it. Just where did she want those lips to go when she glossed them?

I think the time would then be right for her to lean over the piano and receive my stiff member with my skirt flipped on her bottom.

A "treatment or two" and she would be ready for some side zip pocket free ladies pants, a pedicure, a purse, and a pair of pastel flower studs peeking out from under her shag. Perhaps some almost clear lightly pink nail gloss too. I would keep her just this way ... 60% along ... until she just HAD to be more fem.

I so want to flip back that shag, run my nails along that face, and ... well you can imagine.

Perhaps some of you have a different idea of what she might like from here?