View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiepride View Post
you assume the prob was MY sex contact. read what i wrote.

i am really torn. i love her yes, i love her more than i have loved another person.

but she has told me that if i tell fam n friends that she is TS then she would feel more committed to me.... OPPOSITE TO WHAT JODIE WROTE.

some people dont want to escape their past. My girl only become a TS when she was 35, prior to that she was a gay boy.

and unlike most TS, she takes horomones like clockwork.. it really lowers the sex drive as well
Sorry, but you're wrong. I didn't "assume the prob was [YOUR] sex contact." I assumed this entire thing is bullshit. Frankly, when someone writes things like "i have to turn away people im that good in bed" it becomes pretty difficult to take anything else they write seriously.