View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts
Default advice on coming out

ok a little serious therapy/advice plz

i have been living with my gf for the past 12mnths. she is a pre op ts.
I have fallen deeply in love with her, shes makes me so happy.
and she is 100% passable girl.

recently we broke up, she moved out and although we remain friends, the "partnership" is over so to speak...well at least for now.

many issues going on, but one major one is that i have not told anyone in my family or friends that she is a tranny.
All my fam and friends have met her, they love her, but they have no idea that she is boy.
we recently spke about this, and this is something that she cannot stand for anymore....

anyway...some other points to consider.....
1. sex with her is ordinary to say the least... she is a goodess to look at, but unfortunately is only into sexual contact at a minimal level (i am opposite i suppose, when i love someone, i cant get enough of them)
2. my brother is gay, been with a male partner for the last 10 years. even my uncle is gay (left his wife and children for gay partners)
3. it has little bearing on me... but i still hate to think that my dad does not accept my gay brother.... what would he think about me?
4. i am straight. i like cock yes to suck on (only if it is pretty), but essentially i love girls, the look of girls... and to have sex with girls.

do i out myself just because i love probably the best ts that i will ever know in my life?