Thread: Tonsil Tickler
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
It's not a nurse you need but a psychiatrist to help you with your grandiose delusions, and re-home you with care in the community.
Many moths of treatment may help you, while i give that cock my own special needs treatment.
Actually I need a live-in shechiatrist. One that has a nice big cock. Daily home therapy can consist of early morning sucking, a light cock snack at dinner time, afternoon sucking by the pool, early evening cocksucking in front of the fireplace, and a blowjob at bedtime. In between she will have to give me regular ass fuckings and sleep with her cock in my ass all night. Naturally her big cock nurse will be right there helping with all this therapy. After a year or so I will be ready to resume my normal life.