View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Have you ever used your Girlfriend/Wife as a substitute for a shemale?...

That sounds really bad but i have to confess i have many times.

When I'm making love to my girlfriend sometimes like most guys fantasize I'm making love to someone else like jennifer aniston or Kylie minogue (sado).
Since my interest in shemales started ive been fantasise her as a shemale, trying to imagine her with a big cock, and i great real turned on by this.
But lately this perversion has progressed and i try to get her into position's where it looks or feels like I'm actually with a shemale.

A great one is where i lay back with my legs open and knees raised, shes in the same position but upright i place my legs over hers and she pushes her pussy against my cock and starts to wank me off.
In this position it looks like she has a cock and is wanking herself off about to cum over my stomach and chest.
This really gets me going as i play with her tits and she starts wanking herself off faster and faster, and its fantastic when SHE squirts her cum all over me.

Another one is where i lay back legs open and she gets on top and slides on my cock, i raise my legs over hers again and shes in between my legs lying forward over me and rides up and down my cock pushing against my arse, it looks and feels like she is fucking my ass especially when i grab her arse and pull her in closer, i imagine her cock pounding into my arse, its great.

Another is where we are both standing up facing the mirror, i get behind her and push my cock between her legs, i start wanking myself off.
In this position in the mirror it looks like shes standing up with HER cock hard between her legs and I'm wanking her off from behind with her tits wobbling about its great.
Another variation on this one is to have her wanking HER cock while i play with her tits, fantastic.
I love my girlfrend with her cock.:D
If you haven't tried this give it go, i guarantee you'll love it.
Any other suggestions will be much appreciated.

Always try to make it look like I'm just trying different positions, She loves some of thees position and gets a kick out of rubbing up against me, but if she only knew what was going on in my filthy mind

Afterwards i always feel really guilty

Please tell me i not the only one who dose this!

My friend; i find very hard to understand you ! If your dream is a ladyboy, why don't you look for a ladyboy ?? You feel guilty towards your girlfriend, but this is wrong. You're guilty towards yourself ...