Thread: Divas!
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

I decided to post these in the Divas thread. I've only been aware of Dove since watching Descendants 2 with my niece last summer. Already I think she's one of the most beautiful women that has ever lived.

Hope Dove has an easier time of it than some of the other young stars from Disney. Miley has had a really rough time as did Lindsay, Britney, and even Demi and Selena.

The "I'm Just Unique" one is from the first Descendants (she was 19). Boner said he wished he had a poster. Any of the ones from Descendants 2 can be printed on a hi res color printer. I printed the one where she's kneeling, framed it, and have it up in my office. My wife doesn't care--she thinks Dove is awesome and was a fan of "Liv and Maddie."

I found a really amazing drawing of Hayley that I often use as wallpaper. Probably will run that off and put it up. I also have an autographed pic and birthday greeting from Miley my friends got me. Good thing she doesn't know I was "born before 1985."

Last edited by a9127; 09-21-2019 at 10:54 PM.