View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndowe View Post
Hey, you assume they were aliens, maby they were, maby not
I said Alien like, not Alien.
But it's not that far to think of Aliens in a UFO Thread and your description of them:
Quote:
... i saw 3 little guys that were an almost transparent light grey, about 18" tall ...
... they seemed to have brought some other less evolved creatures of ther type with them ...
... the 3 little guys changed their appearrance to look like weeds but light grey in color ...

Quote:
Hey, you assume they were aliens, maby they were, maby not, animals have good instincts about things and people and since my dog didn't see them as hostile or a threat and i kinda concured, and i was keeping an eye on them, but if you weren't there you can't say i would have done this and that, you simply weren't there.

Seeing things that are as unusual as these little guys i acted caushiously, in retrospect the only thing i should have done i didn't was to try to communicate with them but i was a bit nervous every time i saw them, and as i said they didn't do anything that could be interpreted as hostile.
I can tell you about the "good instincts" about two neighbours and their dogs. One is happy to see any human, burglar, postman, visitors and so on. The other neighbour dog is afraid of everything that is not permanently there (except for its pride), cars, cats, birds, postman, people that walk closer than 50m (165feet), I guess even leafs.
I give nothing to dog instinct.

I'm sure that I would have done this, at the place I live and there is no sign of danger, especially in a "VERY QUIET" place.

You were acting caushiously, don't went close enough to identify them, but through a snowball near them?

I can't belief this story.

Last edited by Tread; 09-02-2009 at 08:16 PM.