Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

PART 6

After several weeks of almost continuous fucking, Char began to feel strange again. Khloe, I feel something in my belly, do you think I might be pregnant? Khloe said, we will soon see, won't we, as she smiled? The swelling increased rapidly and soon Char could feel movement. Khloe enjoyed laying her head on Char's belly and feeling the movement. I think you have twins, she said. As the "twins" were developing, Char and Khloe continued their active lovemaking. Khloe particularly loved sucking Char's cute cock. Khloe would begin by licking Char's pussey and Char's cock would quickly respond awaiting Khloe attentions.
At last the big day arrived, Chloe's contractions started and she began to push. Amazingly, the twins quickly popped out, one after the other, with a minimum of effort. They were quite small, did not cry and immediately opened their big blue eyes. They looked like regular babies except for one thing, they were hermaphrodites! They each had a nice little pussey and a cute little cock. They named them Kimmie and Konnie. Soon they developed into young girls that looked look a lot like those cute transsexual Japanese futanari girls. As the girls matured they loved playing with each other, kissing and caressing. By eight years old they were maturing rapidly. Their breasts were developing into lovely firm petite titties with lovely plump nipples. They were not very tall. They were comparable in size to the lady boys in Thailand, but more shapely . Their clitty cocks were enormous when hard, probably as big as Mint's huge cock. When they got excited their cocks became greatly enlarged and they loved playing with them. Char would try to get them to stop but it seemed futile. One evening Char noticed that the usual chattering coming from the twin's room was silent. She went up to their room to check on things, she slowly opened the door and found the twins sitting on the bed bent over and sucking their big hard cocks. They were making little moaning sounds as the pleasure flowed from their lovely cocks into their excited young bodies. Char found the view incredibly erotic, she just stood there and watched her girls pleasure themselves, thinking, god, I wish I could do that.. The twins continued sucking and stroking their big hard cocks, they obviously loved it. Khloe arrived to see what was going on. When she saw the twins pleasuring themselves she said, well they are learning quickly aren't they, they are so lucky to be able to do that. I wonder what else they are going to do with those big cocks? Soon Kimmie came first, she attempted to swallow it but there was so much cum it flowed out of the corners of her mouth. She released her cock and used her tongue to lick up the cum dribbling down her chin. Konnie also came but she took her cock from her mouth first and allowed the cum to shoot into the air and it landed all over her face. She wiped it off with her fingers and offered some to Kimmie who licked it off Konnie's fingers. Oh my, Kimmie said, it tastes so good, I am going to want more of that soon. Khloe also noticed as the twins sucked themselves their pussies were not only wet but dripping pussey juice, humm, she thought, that sure looks good. The twins completed their self orgy and Khloe gently wiped up the pussey juice with a wash cloth, tucked the girls into bed and went into the bathroom and licked and sucked the cloth, savoring the delicious juices of the girls sweet pussies.
A few nights later Char again heard moans and squealing coming from the girl's room. She opened the door and Konnie was on her back curled up sucking her cock with her legs over her head while Kimmie was fucking her fully exposed wet pussey. A true futanari moment, Char thought! Char went and got Khloe, you have to see this, she said. The girls were oblivious of the onlookers, they continued to suck and fuck as if nothing else in the world mattered. Char said to Khloe, did you ever imagine that we would have such horny progeny? Khloe said, well perhaps!
Again a few nights later Char heard more noise coming from the girl's room. She got up and quietly opened the door to their room. The girls were squealing with pleasure as one was fucking the other one. Oh my, Char thought, and went to get Khloe. They came back as the squealing and panting was increasing. Konnie was on her hands and knees while Kimmie was behind her fucking her doggy style. As they looked closer, they realized the twins were fucking each other! Konnie had her cock turned back and inserted into Kimmie's pussey. They were fucking each other at the same time! Char and Khloe watched while both twins had orgasm after orgasm. Finally they became so aroused that they went back to their room and fucked the rest of the night. In the morning, the twins came into their room and jumped onto the bed. Guess what we did, Konnie said. Khloe and Char sat up and Khloe said. Well what have you two been up to this time? Well we were playing around last night, you know, kissing and wrestling around and suddenly our cocks started getting real big. We played with them, stroking and squeezing them. It felt so good. Then we noticed our pussies were getting wet so Kimmie started rubbing her cock around my pussey lips getting the tip of her cock all wet. I got on my hands and knees and bent way over sticking my butt and pussy into the air. Kimmie soon pushed her hard cock in me doggy style and started sliding in and out by thrusting her flexible hips. I said oh, its so good Kimmie, I want my cock in your pussey. Kimmie reached down and grasped my cock and pulled it back to her dripping wet pussey and then slid it in. Kimmie started thrusting her hips and got her pussie fucked by my cock. We can't wait to do it again, right Kimmie? Khloe said, well that was a very good description of what you did. Did you know that we were watching you?
The girls were very intelligent. They got straight "A"s in high school and were favorites of the teachers. They didn't socialize much with the other students, however. They pretty much stayed to themselves, LOL! Occasionally they went to parties and horny boys noticed how beautiful and sexy they looked and tried to hit on them but they showed little interest. They continued their nighttime pleasures as they became fully mature. One morning, Kimmie came down for breakfast and exclaimed, look my tummy is swelling up! Khloe smiled and thought, well good for you Kimmie, things are going well! It was not long before Konnie also announced she was pregnant. Char asked Khloe, what kind of babies do you think these futanari girls are going to produce by fucking each other? Khloe answered, they have a destiny as you will soon see.
Both Konnie and Kimmie produced perfect hermaphroditic babies. They grew up and also produced more beautiful horny futanari. Their progeny then produced many more babies than regular people and eventually they became the dominate humans all over the earth. Since everybody had a cock and a pussey and they were primarily interested in sucking themselves and fucking each other, violence between humans disappeared and wars ended. As the world returned to peace and harmony after thousands of years of mayhem, God said, "Damn, why didn't I think of that when I created Adam!".