View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default How I Met My Wife (Part 1)

I noticed you the moment you walked into the bar. All during the evening I had been checking you out. And I could tell you were checking me out as well. Eventually we made eye contact. I went over and offered to buy you a drink. At just a little over 6'4", mid 30's, with a football player's build and (so I've been told... LOL) a nice ass, I'm used to getting hit on frequently. In fact I was an All-American linebacker at Michigan State and played two years in the NFL before tearing my ACL. Fortunately I finished my degree, saved my money, and started my own company. Now it’s one of the largest Business Analytics solution providers in the world. I’ve had so many beautiful women in my lifetime that picking up somebody in a bar is no big deal. But there is something very special about you. You seem different somehow from all the others. Maybe it’s your smile. Your self-confidence. The way you laugh. Or the way you looked at me when our eyes first met. I don’t know how else to explain it—but I felt like you knew me. There’s no question that you are absolutely drop-dead gorgeous. But something else makes me want you more than any woman I’ve ever had. What’s funny is that I’m actually a little nervous approaching you because I don’t want to mess this up. Close up you are even more beautiful and I notice how blue your eyes are. You are a little taller than I first thought, maybe 5'9". And I would guess you are about 24 or 25. Through your cropped t-shirt I can see the outline of your natural breasts and can't help but notice your toned abs. Your tight jeans nicely show off your long shapely legs, perfect ass, and a very sexy bulge. The attraction clearly is mutual. We talked for a while and it wasn't long before you climbed into my black Lamborghini Aventador and came back with me to my place. The warm summer night is magnificent and there’s a full moon. We chat a little on the way and it’s obvious there is definite “chemistry.” The gate opens automatically and we pull around the circular driveway. I leave the car sitting there not even bothering to park. Just inside the front door alone in the dark entry way, with moonlight streaming in through the windows, we kiss for the first time. Things progress rapidly and as I grab your ass and pull you close to me I feel your hardening cock against mine begging for attention.

Getting down on my knees I unzip your jeans to reveal a perfect 7" cut cock. I take you into my mouth and slowly bring you ever so close to the edge. Then suddenly I stop. You ask why. "I have something very special planned. Tonight will be a night you will never forget. Like another drink?" You say “sure.” I go to the bar and make us both a Bacardi 151 and Coke. We sit down on the couch and quickly finish our drinks. You giggle as I down mine in one gulp. “Not in a hurry are you?” We kiss again and soon we are all over each other, feeling each other up, tearing at each other’s clothes, knocking over furniture, and generally trashing my living room. This “wrestling match” ends with you on top sucking my raging hard on. God, I want you so bad. It takes all of my self-control to keep from fucking you right there on the living room floor. It’s only because of what I have in mind for you later that I don’t. With your long strawberry-blonde hair, beautiful face, freckled nose, pretty blue eyes, amazingly fit body, and muscular legs that are to die for you look like a dream. A dream who at the moment is pinning me to the ground with her thighs, giving me a blow job. Could this night get any better?

When you pause for a moment I ask if I could show you something. Sitting up, you give me that “look” and say "OK…" then follow me downstairs through a heavy steel door. I tell most people who visit that it’s a “tornado shelter.” Very few guests have ever been down there. Dimly lit, it’s difficult to see much at first. For a minute I'm not sure if you are going to say "get me the hell out of here," scream for help, or maybe dial 911. While you are checking out the “furnishings,” you reveal that you have often fantasized about being tied up and had even experimented with bondage in a previous relationship but never anything like this. You explain to me that it’s hard to trust someone that much. I can tell that you were about to say something else but then you look up at me, adding that while you don’t like pain, you are really turned on by the idea of being at the mercy of a powerful lover and have often wondered what it would be like with the right person. You describe some of the more extreme things you have seen on the Internet and how you have often wished you could be one of the models in those videos. From the way you talk I can tell that this really excites you. Looking straight into your eyes I ask if you trust me. You say "yes" and then kiss me. Without saying anything further, I blindfold you, take you gently by the hand and lead you to a specially designed chair in the center of the room. You seem to know exactly what I want you to do.

Continued below...

Last edited by a9127; 01-05-2016 at 10:21 PM.