View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I fail to see the point of this topic. I don't mean that to come across as rude or condescending, but here is my logic:

1. You're scheduled to have surgery in a week. Will the responses to this topic change that fact?

2. If the answer is yes...Then quite frankly, you've got a lot of emotional insecurity and should have probably never been cleared to have an operation in the first place. If the answer is no...

3. Then we get back to my original point, which is that our feelings (one way or the other) really should not be relevant.

4. Assuming the answer is a "no" (which I hope it is!), then again I ask, what is the point of the topic? If our opinions are not going to sway your surgical outcomes one way or the other, then what merit are our opinions? Perhaps to validate your feelings? Perhaps to make you feel worse about yourself? I don't know...

My own opinion is that you're beautiful regardless of genitalia. Then again, I like women-- both genetic and transgendered-- so you really couldn't go wrong however you end up looking.