Thread: Micro Penis
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

youlikeit is on a distinguished road

There are lots of Asians with smaller cocks that some people would refer to as micro penis. I am Asain and I am just under 3.5". I have been with many Asians and most of them were all around my size. Some a little bigger and some a little smaller. From my experience, most Asians are between 3-5".
I have also been with a lot of white girls and black girls as well. All of them were bigger than me. From my experience, the white and black girls were between 6-9". Although I'm sure there are a few white and black girls that are small too, I just have not been with any of them
The bottom line is that the asians on average are just smaller than whites or blacks on average. I have seen some Asian girls that do look very large though. Nancy for example looks like she is around 8". Although I have never been with an Asian girl that big, I have to admit it would be nice to see a well hung Asian girl like her in person.

I don't know how big you guys are, but if you want to put some numbers up here I would be interested to know.