View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008
Kinky Girl

CuriousGirl has a spectacular aura aboutCuriousGirl has a spectacular aura about

I admit to "needing" at least one orgasm a day. I sometimes miss a day but make up for it at least twice the next day.
I use my fingers or my little collection of toys on my >^..^< since I like to vary my pleasures. I have a GF who owns a Sybian and I hitch a ride on that at least once a week, usually as part of a lesbian session but she gave me a key to her condo so I can go for a ride whenever I need to. I'm saving up for my own Sybian, BTW.
It may sound strange to some, but when I've had great sex with either my straight male fuckbuddy, a GF, or in a threesome, I just have to masturbate as soon as I'm alone unless we fall asleep together right after sex.
One time, after leaving my guy friend's house after an afternoon of sex and watching football I got halfway home then just had to stop at a convenience store and get myself off in the ladies restroom.
On my way out I bought a large soft drink. The female clerk, sexy-plump and really pretty and cute, said "Looks like you did more than tinkle in there" and then she winked. Can you imagine what would happen if someone reported her for saying that to a customer?!
Well, I didn't report her. Instead I smiled and said "It would have been more fun if you'd been there too."
I gave her my cell number and she called that evening. I got my GF's permission to take my new friend over for a Sybian ride and some other play. As I suspected she too is bisexual. She's now had her first lesbian threesome and a threesome with me and my guy pal.
Sorry to take up so much space but truth is stranger than fiction and I thought my new friends here would like to know more about kinky me.