View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyscotty View Post
You get a different opinion from just about every person sometimes I have been told that it made me bisexual and it was by two girls that are bisexual they have sex with each other and guys and transgender girls too and also other girls. But I'm not sure that I really agree with them I have no attraction to men at all in fact the thought makes me sick but a beautiful girl was a long hard cock or even a tiny one which is very ladylike is just so sexy and hot and I have been with one girl in the beginning it was quite the surprise that she had a lump I wasn't expecting and she put my hand right on it is really sitting in public had dinner. But I didn't even have to think about it I immediately got turned on and got hard as a rock and after dinner in a few drinks that night we went back to her place she knew enough about me at this point to have plenty of gin, hey she knew that made me Brave and horny I was already horny but this would really increase it and let me very brave we didn't stop until the weekend was over. And until she had to move to take your permanent job in another state we were definitely a couple. I couldn't suck on her enough I never wanted to stop I never wanted to take my hard cock out of your tight sexy ass it was wonderful and I want this again but I have no interest in guys at all but a beautiful girl with the cock I am just fascinated by it drives me absolutely crazy.
No it don't make you gay or bisexual. I mean you like trans women for what? If it's just the cock then you may be bisexual or gay and not wanting to accept it to yourself but if it is the femininity that we embrace then no. To me you are totally straight as far as I am concerned. I mean there is no problem with liking cock. My best friend is gay and has no sexual desire for anyone feminine. A lot of cis women seem to want to be equal with men and try to shed their femininity. Well we are equal but we are different too. Masculinity and femininity are meant to compliment one another regardless whether cis or trans.

But no. I see you as straight.