View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

No it doesn't make you gay. If you are attracted to the femininity and the hair and makeup and the sexy hairless legs, smooth underarms and boobs without a hairy chest and the makeup, nail polish, emotions and so on then you are not gay. We are not men.

OK so I have a penis but it is small due to HRT. I have a bob but also an undercut even for my age. I have betty bangs and yes even for my age also. I have a penis but I am not a man.

Why do so many men question themselves over this subject? We or I do because I can't speak for all trans women, fully embrace my femininity. I am not a feminist. I just want to feel feminine. I just want be be treated like a woman. I have nothing to prove to anyone.

OK so I like men. Does that make me gay? I don't believe so because everything from emotional to psychological to presentation is female. Maybe even ultra feminine. With my exes I always got up early and showered and shaved. If he liked beauty in the morning then I would do my makeup and fix my hair even though I would have to shower again to wash my face and reapply my makeup and refix my hair again.

OK so we trans women a lot of time have to put out twice the effort to please our guys. We ughh...Want a man for the most part. I am bi but definitely lipstick lesbian or transbian.

We just want to be treated like any other woman. We want to feel special and cherished by you. so no None of YOU are gay. Actually in my opinion you are probably more secure in your masculinity than a lot of other men that trash us. I believe they trash us because they are scared of themselves because they find themselves attracted to us.

So no you are not gay. We have a little extra but that isn't what attracts you to us in the first place most if not all the time. It is our femininity and sensuality that attracts guys to us. So don't listen to the asses on Springer. They knew. They accepted a BJ anyway and then they act all surprised when the girl tells them. That is a piss poor excuse.